Access Flooring System
When you specify the ACT/FloorFlex System now, you'll smile later - Because you've chosen the one system designed and engineered for the easiest and most cost effective cable management in computer rooms, switch rooms and general office environments. Offering maximum flexibility and ease of installation, the ACT FloorFlex System also allows you to reconfigure the system layout quickly when your needs evolve and change. It can also be easily retro-fitted in any existing access floor installation. And the best feature is - the ACT FloorFlex System is easiest to install.
Here's why you're going to smile later
- Brings wiring and cables as close as two inches from the finished floor surface for easy access and management.
- Profile can be as low as 1.25" for general office applications.
- Can be retro fitted in any existing access floor Installation - even under cables already in place.
- Can be easily reconfigured to accommodate changing needs.
- Offers extremely cost-effective installation in both new and retro fit applications.
- Allows full use of standard 2' x 2' grid spacing with no conflict with access flooring under structure.
- Supports provide positive grounding to the under structure on one-foot centers.
- Fits all access floor manufactures' makes and models.
- Carries heavier loads than comparable systems due to extra-sturdy construction that employs 18-gauge horizontal support on 24-inch centers.
- Allows clear, unobstructed air flowing computer room, switch room and general office plenums.
- Keeps cables safely off sub floor to protect them from damage, moisture and debris.
- Vertical support channels surround access flooring pedestal bases for greater stability without affecting pedestal integrity.
- Has no maximum height limits.
- Also available for seismic installations.
- 100% Made in USA
- No need to remove and replace understructure stringers and bolts, a significant labor cost savings.